Here, We see Microsoft PowerPoint LinkedIn Skill Assessment Answer. This assessment test consists 15-20 MCQs to demonstrate your knowledge in your selected skills. MCQs comes from different topics – Animation, Transitions, and Links; Creating and Editing Slides; Images and Media; Managing Presentations, Printing, and Accessibility; Tables, Charts, and SmartArt.
Microsoft PowerPoint LinkedIn Skill Assessment :-
Q1. When you create a new, blank presentation, you begin with one blank slide. What is the layout name of this slide?
- Title slide✔️
- Title and Content
- Title Onty
Q2. What do you use to align objects on a slide to one another?
- Layout tools
- Arrange tools✔️
- Design Ideas feature
- Picture tools
Q3. Which option must be enabled if you want to manipulate the playback of a video file during a presentation?
- Record Side Show
- Use Presenter View
- Show Playback Controls
- Show Media Controls✔️
Q4. Which feature analyzes the content of your slides and offers suggested options?
- Design ideas✔️
- Browse for Themes
Q5. Where can you configure advanced PDF options?
- the Options tab
- the Home tab
- the Print dialog box✔️
- the Share tab
Q6. Which tab is best for adding various types of objects to slides?
Q7. Which SmartArt category can you use to make informational graphics out of bullet points?
- all of these answers✔️
Q8. What is NOT checked when you run the Accessibility Checker?
- reading order
- slide titles
- missing alt text
Q9. How can you change the appearance of a table in one click?
- Apply a cell stye.
- Apply a graphic style.
- Apply a table style.✔️
- Right-click a table and choose a new style.
Table Tools -> Design Tab -> Table Styles
Q10. Which option changes a text box so that it automatically changes shape to fit longer text?
- Resize shape to fit text✔️
- Do not autofit
- none of these answers
- Shrink text on overflow
Q11. Which three shadow properties can be adjusted in PowerPoint?
A. Focal Point B. Depth C. Blur D. Angle E. Distance
- A, B, C
- A, C, E
- B, C, D
- C, D, E✔️
Q12. You want your presentation to play continuously on screen, What option must you set?
- Use Presenter view
- Advance slides manually
- Advance slides automatically
- Loop continuously until ‘Esc’✔️
Slide Show Tab -> Set Up Slide Show -> Show options -> Loop continuously until 'Esc'
Q13. Which statement about the Compress Pictures command is true?
- You can compress all images at the same time.✔️
- You cannot delete cropped areas.
- There are no options for print output.
- You can compress only one image at a time.
Q14. You have a Word document you would like to import as an outline into a PowerPoint presentation. How should you format the text in your Word document that you want to be the slide content?
- Heading Style 2✔️
- Content Style
- List 2
Highlight the content you want to use as a slide title, and select Heading 1 in Styles. Highlight the content you want to use as the slide text, and select Heading 2 in Styles. If your Word document contains no Heading 1 or Heading 2 styles, PowerPoint will create a slide for each paragraph in your content.
Q15. In what manner can you filter comments?
- by length
- by author✔️
- by date
- by urgency
Q16. Which Arrow Options choice will hide the mouse cursor when presenting, except when the cursor is moved?
- none of these answers
If hidden is selected the courser stays hidden no matter what.
Q17. Which chart type is best suited for displaying annual financial data for a 10-year period?
- donut chart
- line or area chart✔️
- area chart
- pie chart
Q18. If you want to create an organizational chart, which SmartArt category works best?
Q19. When printing multiple handouts, which option will group multipage documents together and make them easier to distribute?
- Print on Both Sides
- Print One-sided
Q20. How can you adjust which data in a table is used when working on a chart?
- Click the Switch Row/Column button.
- Click the Refresh Data button.
- Click the Select Data button.✔️
- Click the Edit Data button.
Q21. Which view lets you see additional information on a second monitor when delivering a presentation?
- Normal view
- Reading view
- Slide Sorter view
- Presenter view✔️
Q22. A picture looks good in your slide show but pixelated when you print it. How can you fix this?
- Compress the picture and use the Print (220 ppi) resolution setting.
- Select Best scale for slide show, increase the picture resolution and resize the picture to the original size
- Remove picture compression.✔️
- Change the printer property settings to print in a higher resolution.
Personal Hint: File Tab -> Options -> Advanced -> Image Size and Quality -> Do not compress images in file File Tab -> Options -> Advanced -> Print -> High quality
Q23. You have inserted a video on a slide and want the video to automatically start 2 seconds after the associated slide appears. How can you accomplish this?
- Use playback timings.
- Use animation timings.✔️
- Use animation triggers.
- Use video timings.
Q24. When inserting pictures, how can you avoid distorting the pictureif it is resized later?
- Use best scale for slide show.
- Lock the aspect ratio.✔️
- Compress the picture.
- Set the picture to be relative to the orignal picture size.
Q25. Which Protect Presentation option protects a presentation from accidental changes?
- Always Open Read-Only✔️
- Add a Digital Signature
- Encrypt with Password
- Mark as Final
Q26. How can you change colors in your presentation all at once without changing the design?
- Apply a Color Template.
- Apply a Color Theme.✔️
- Apply a Color Palette.
- Customize the Color Fills.
Q27. What function allows you to borrow slides from a presentation fro an other presentation?
- Borrow Slides
- There is no special fuction. You must use Copy and Pase
- Reuse Slides✔️
- Find Slides
Q28. What is the term used for the arrangement of elements on a slide, such as Title and Content?
Q29. How would you change a list of text to a visual diagram on a slide?
- Convert to WordArt.
- Convert to Shapes.
- Convert to SmartArt.✔️
- Convert to Picture.
Q30. You need to reorder the levels of shapes on a SmartArt diagram. How can this be done
- Retype the text
- Change the shapes from rifht to left.
- Promote Shapes and/or Demote Shapes.✔️
- Move the shapes up and down.
Q31. Why would you trim a video?
- To crop the video thumbnail.
- To resize the video.
- To remove background noise in the video.
- To remove some of the beginning and/or end of the video.✔️
Q32. How would you save your layouts, colors, fonts, effects, background styles and content for others to use with their presentations?
- Export the file as a template.✔️
- Save the file as a PDF.
- Save the file as a POTX.
- Save the file as a PPTX.
Personal Hint: There are multiple file suffixes for templates (.potx, .potm, .pot).
Q33. You are creating an industrial presentation of a new software program and would like to include an image of your program. How can you use PowerPoint to do this?
- Use the Copy command.
- Use the Screenshot command.✔️ (Office2019)
- Use the Print key.
- Use the Capture Screen command.
Q34. How can you add more layouts to the Layout Gallery?
- Customize the Layout Gallery.
- Add Slide Layouts to the Slide Master.✔️
- Use the Add Layouts command.
- Use the Insert Layouts command.
Q35. Why would you use the Outline view?
- To see only the text in placeholders.✔️
- To present the slides at a high level.
- To add text from a Word document.
- To organize your slides.
Q36. The text on the left and right of the slide are cut off in print preview. How can you fix this in the printer settings?
- Unselect High Quality.
- Select Scale to Fit Paper.✔️
- Select Frame Slides.
- Select Frame Slides.
Q37. In addition to organizing your slides, how else can sections increase your productivity?
- In addition to organizing your slides, how else can sections increase your productivity?.
- All the slides in a section can be selected at once to apply changes such as transitions, layouts or hiding slides.✔️
- Sections can be exported as a separate presentation.
- You can resize all the slides in a section at once.
Q38. You have many slides that you need to reorder. How would you accomplish this?
- Move the slides in Slide Show view.
- Renumber the slides in Outline view.
- Move the slides in the Slide Sorter view.✔️
- Reset the slide footers.
Q39. What can be seen in Presenter view?
- Side Navigator.
- all of these answers.✔️
Q40. How can you format the entire contents of a text box?
- Click the dashed/dotted border of the text box.✔️
- Right-click the text box and select Select All.
- Click the Fond button on the Home tab.
- Double-click any word in the text box.
Q41. You have a large number of objects on your slide. How can you use the selection pane to help you identify the objects quickly?
- Select the show/hide icons next to the objects.
- Rename the objects with meaningful names.✔️
- Drag and drop the objects.
- Tab through the objects and note each object as it’s highlighted.
Q42. How would you ensure a consistent appearance and placement across your slides even though the content might be different?
- Use fonts.
- Use styles.
- Use bullet points.
- Use layouts.✔️
Q43. How can you add icons to SmartArt?
- Select the picture icon in a SmartArt Picture Diagram.
- Select the icon in a SmartArt Icon Diagram.
- Select Insert Icon and place it on top of the SmartArt Diagram.
- Select a SmartArt shape and select Insert Icon.
Q44. You are having trouble playing back a presentation smoothly. What should you do?
- Copy the presentation to your internal hard drive.
- Clear the Disable hardware graphics acceleration option.
- all of these answers✔️
- Select the Show without animation option.
Q45. Which feature lets you configure multiple combinations of specific slides for playback from a larger slideshow?
- Record Slide Show
- Rehearse Timings
- Custom Slide Show✔️
- Hide Slide
Q46. When working with a mapchart, which options can be drawn?
- Postal code
- All of these answers✔️
Q47. You receive feedback from two clients on your presentation. Each person sent you an edited file. What’s the best way to review their changes?
- Review > Accept
- Review > Smart Lookup
- Review > Compare✔️
- Review > Show Comments
Q48. How do you promote subbullets to top-level bullets?
- Press Shift+Tab.✔️
- Right-click the bulleted text and select Promote.
- Press the Esc key.
- Press the Spacebar.
Q49. What is the term used for the arrangement of elements on a slide, such as Title and Content?
Q50. After you select the chart icon in a placeholder, what is the next step to create a chart?
- Select the chart elements.
- Select the chart type.
- Select the chart data in Excel.✔️
- Select the chart style.
Q51. How would you show a correlation between the amount of chocolate a city consumes and the number of crimes committed?
- Use a bar chart.
- Use a column chart.
- Use a line chart.
- Use a scatter chart.✔️
Q52. You want to use a morph transition between two slides. How do you set up the slides?
- The two slides must have multiple objects in common with different names in the Selection pane
- The two slides must have at least one obiect in common that is in a different position on the second slide✔️
- The second slide must have different objects that are in the same position as the objects on the first slide
- The two slides must have at least one obiect in common that is in the same position on the second slide
Q53. Why would you use the Rehearse Timings command?
- to adiust animation timings
- to record your slide show
- to remove transition timings
- to determine how long it takes to present your slide show✔️
Q54. How can you make an inserted picture look like it has been sketched or painted?
- Apply a picture effect
- Apply a draw effect
- Apply an artistic effect✔️
- Apply a picture style
Q55. How can you modify your presentations entire set of colors with a single change?
- Apply a color template
- Customize a color fill
- Apply a color palette
- Apply a color theme✔️
Q56. You want to print full-page slides to fill 8. 5-by-11-inch paper, but they appear too small in the preview. What is the best way to rectify this?
- Change the slide size to standard
- Repeatedly bump up the scale setting print option until it fills the page in the preview
- Change the scale setting print option to 100%
- Select the Scale to Fit Paper print option✔️
Q57. You want to import a Word document as an outline into a Powerpoint presentation. How should you format the Word documents text that you want to be the slide content?
- List 2
- Content Style
- Heading Style 2✔️
Q58. What is not reviewed when you check a slide shows accessibility?
- missing alt text✔️
- slide titles
- reading order
Q59. What is the easiest way to change the appearance of a table?
- Apply a graphic style
- Apply a table style✔️
- Right-click a table and select a new style
- Apply a cell style
LinkedIn Microsoft PowerPoint Quiz Answers, LinkedIn Microsoft PowerPoint Assessment Answers, Microsoft PowerPoint LinkedIn Quiz Answers, Microsoft PowerPoint Assessment LinkedIn Answers, LinkedIn Skill Quiz Answers Microsoft PowerPoint, LinkedIn Microsoft PowerPoint Quiz, Microsoft PowerPoint LinkedIn Quiz, LinkedIn Quiz Answers Microsoft PowerPoint, LinkedIn Microsoft PowerPoint Assessment Quiz Answers, LinkedIn Skill Assessment Microsoft PowerPoint Answers, Microsoft PowerPoint LinkedIn Quiz, LinkedIn Microsoft PowerPoint Assessment Test Answers, LinkedIn Microsoft PowerPoint Test Answers, LinkedIn Microsoft PowerPoint Skill Assessment Answers
LinkedIn Skill Assessment Answers Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft PowerPoint LinkedIn Assessment Answers, LinkedIn Microsoft PowerPoint Assessment Answers, Microsoft PowerPoint LinkedIn Assessment Answers, Answers to LinkedIn Quizzes, LinkedIn Skill Assessment Answers GitHub, LinkedIn Assessment Test Answers, LinkedIn Skill Assessments Answers, LinkedIn assessment answers, LinkedIn skill assessment answers, LinkedIn assessments, LinkedIn skill assessment, LinkedIn assessment answers 2021, LinkedIn assessment answers GitHub, LinkedIn assessment quiz answers, Microsoft PowerPoint LinkedIn Skill Assessment Answer, Microsoft PowerPoint LinkedIn Skill Assessment Answer, Microsoft PowerPoint LinkedIn Skill Assessment Answer, Microsoft PowerPoint LinkedIn Skill Assessment Answer